Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac Industrial Skid-Mount Truck Loaders are ready to meet the challenge. Utilizing all-welded steel construction along with commercial grade quality throughout the entire line helps us maintain our time-proven reputation for rugged, durable and dependable products that are built to last and perform.
Debris is sucked up quickly through the 12″ beveled intake hose and is pulverized as it passes through the massive 4-blade, welded steel, high CFM, 3/8″ thick impeller. The impeller and blower housing wear liners can easily be serviced through the rear access panel, without removing the engine.
The debris pickup nozzle attaches solidly and securely for transport and is mounted high enough to prevent damage when pulling into parking lots and inclines. The heavy-duty boom arm features a spring-loaded locking pin for transport and prevents the arm from moving and becoming a hazard when traveling from job site to job site. A large, ergonomic and ambidextrous padded handle provides ample leverage to position the intake nozzle exactly where you want it, with ease.
- Powerful 29 hp Vanguard commercial-grade engine with heavy-duty air filtration system for extended engine life
- Heavy-duty welded steel engine platform / skid mount for long, reliable unit life
- 3/8″ thick , 4-blade, welded steel impeller, dynamically balanced, high-CFM, debris reducing design
- Tapered impeller hub standard
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing
- 1/4″, serviceable, steel blower housing wear plates are standard equipment
- 12″ diameter intake hose, .045 black thermoplastic rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. Length 120″.
- Quick-detach feature allows the intake hose to be removed from the blower housing for storage, transport or cleaning. No tools required.
- 16 gauge, angle-cut intake nozzle with 7-gauge reinforcement plate at handle mount
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous, one or two-handed intake handle with thick, comfort foam grip
- Easy rear access to the impeller and the wear plates for cleaning and servicing
- All steel, welded boom arm features Igis bearing for smooth movement
- Boom features a transport position with spring-loaded locking pin that keeps the boom secure during transport
- Hose support chain is easily height adjustable, without tools, for quick hose height changes
- Intake nozzle can easily be secured to the trailer for transport with an innovative transport pin system
- 5.5 gallon fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- 8″ discharge tube for better debris dispersal; heavy-duty clamp secures the flexible discharge pipe to the loader
- Remote engine oil drain for easy and clean maintenance
- Optional Truck Loader Halogen light kit available (part number: 9602)
|Engine||Briggs and Stratton Vanguard carbureted Big Block|
|Frame Construction||All steel, welded|
|Impeller Construction||4-blade, 3/8″ thick|
|Impeller Mounting||Tapered hub|
|Impeller Design||Dynamically balanced, debris reducing|
|Housing Wear Plates||Yes – 1/4″ steel, bolt-in replaceable|
|Hose Specifications||12″ diameter intake hose, .045 black thermoplastic rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. Length 120″.|
|CFM Output||4,680 CFM|
|Length (hose detached)||97″: w/discharge tube; 56″ w/o discharge tube”|
|Discharge Tube Length||79″ from elbow; 47.5″ from fuel tank|
|Width (hose detached)||48″ (total width with boom arm in transport); 36″ (frame only)|
|Height w/ Skid Mount||79″|
|Removeable Skid Dimensions (H X W x L)||4″ H x 5.25″ W x 31.5″ L|
|Weight||TL20W-29BV = 675 lbs.|