Tough jobs demand tough products and Scag Giant-Vac tow behind truck loaders are ready to…
Scag Giant-Vac Industrial Tow Behind Truck Loaders are built for major debris handling jobs. Municipalities and large landscape companies will appreciate the incredible performance, quality and value these loaders deliver. They feature 25″ diameter, all steel, balanced, debris reducing impellers, 16″ intake hoses, and engines up to 48hp.
Fully serviceable and ready for the road, the trailers are fully lighted and DOT ready with adjustable tongue lengths (tongue length not adjustable on TLB25-48KBD), hitch heights and come standard with either a 2-5/16″ ball hitch or pintle hitch. Other hitches can be installed to match your needs.
- Powerful, 35 hp Vanguard and 37hp Kohler gas, air-cooled, commercial-grade engines with heavy-duty air filtration systems for extended engine life.
- 48hp Kubota 4-cylinder, diesel, liquid-cooled, commercial-grade engines with heavy-duty air filtration system for extended engine life.
- Heavy-duty welded steel engine platform for long, reliable unit life
- 1/2″ thick , 4-blade, welded steel impeller, dynamically balanced, high-CFM, debris reducing design
- 10 gauge welded steel blower housing
- 1/4″, serviceable blower housing steel wear plates are standard equipment
- 16″ diameter intake hose, .045 blue polyurethane rubber, wire helix with wearstrip. Length 84″
- 16 gauge, intake nozzle with 7-gauge reinforcement plate at handle mount
- Ergonomic, ambidextrous, one or two-handed intake handle with thick, comfort foam grip
- Easy rear access to the impeller and the wear plates for cleaning and servicing
- DOT approved, highway lighting, licence plate bracket and reflectors are standard equipment
- All steel, welded boom arm features Igis bearing for smooth movement
- Boom features a transport position with spring-loaded locking pin that keeps the boom secure during transport.
- Hose support chain is easily height adjustable, without tools, for quick hose height changes.
- Intake nozzle can be secured to the trailer for transport with an innovative transport pin system.
- Wheel chocks w/ chock boxes and traffic cones with cone holder are standard equipment
- Large capacity fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- All steel, replaceable wheel fenders with integrated tail lamps, turn signals and reflectors
- 3-hole broom and rake holder is standard equipment, located at the rear of the loader for easy access
- 12″ discharge tube for better debris dispersal; heavy-duty clamp secures the flexible discharge pipe to the loader
- 205/75 R15 highway tires and steel wheels standard
- Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex Axle (3,500 lb) smooths the ride and reduces jarring and vibration to the loader during transport. Heat treated solid steel inner bar and forged torsion arms for maximum strength.
- TLB Models come standard with a 2-5/16″ ball hitch or pintle hitch. Your Scag Giant-Vac dealer can easily switch this depending on your needs.
- Spring-loaded pin on rear support / stability leg for easy engagement and disengagement
- Custom fit, wrapped wiring harness for long life
- 7-pin trailer wiring connector
- Remote engine oil drain for easy and clean maintenance
- Optional Truck Loader Halogen light kit available (part number: 9602)
|35hp Vanguard Industrial||37hp Kohler Industrial||48hp Kubota Industrial|
|Engine||Vanguard V-twin, air-cooled||Kohler V-twin, air-cooled||Kubota 4-cyl, liquid-cooled|
8.5 gallons, steel tank has built-in fuel gauge
All steel, welded
All steel, welded 10 gauge
Removeable back panel for easy impeller and wear plate access
4 blades, 1/2 ” thick, all-steel, welded, high CFM, debris reducing design
Yes – 1/4″ steel, bolt-in replaceable
16″ diameter intake hose, .045 blue polyurethane reinforced with wire helix with wearstrip. Length 84″
|CFM output||6,781 CFM||6,909 CFM||7,318 CFM|
Heavy-duty Dexter Torflex Axle (3,500 lb)
3-position adjustable tongue: 120″, 126″, 132″ (not adjustable on TLB25-48KBD)
|Wheel Chocks and Chock Boxes||
Yes – standard equipment
|Traffic Cones and Cone Holder||
Yes – standard equipment
2-5/16″ Ball Hitch
|Weight||1,700 lbs.||1,700 lbs.||2,300 lbs.|