rotary mower with variable side shift 50-90 HP Hydraulic adjustment up to 70 cm on the…
The bigger sibling of the SR420, the SR460 offers 4.6m cutting width, greater wing flexibility – with a movement range of 115 degrees – and the option of walking axles for a smoother ride over the ground.
Ideal for large-scale farmers, local government teams, and professional mowing contractors, SR series machines can be used in a huge variety of applications from airports and sports venues to pasture and stubble.
McConnel’s range of high-performance delta wing rotary mowers has been designed to deliver peak performance over the ground with working widths from 4.2 to 8.2m, flexible wings, and powerful triple rotors.
Hardened updraft swinging blades ensure an effective cutting capacity of up to 50mm, while hydraulically folding wings ensure a fast and smooth transition from transport to working position.
- 4.6m working widths
- High and low hitch options
- Bondioli & Pavesi gearboxes and drivelines
- 115 degrees of wing movement (+90o up, -25o down)
- Heavy-duty gearboxes
- 1000rpm wide angle PTO
- Slip Clutch Protection
- Front and rear chain guards
- Hardened updraft swinging blades
- Cutting heights from 25mm to 400mm
- 50mm cutting capacity
- 6, 9, 12 or 18 blades
- Overlapping blades
- 5,340m per minute blade speed
- Low tractor hp requirement (70hp)
With hardened updraft blades, a powerful triple rotor and blade tip speeds of 5,340 metres per minute, the SR460 delivers a powerful high-speed cutting action.
McConnel’s SR series machines operate quickly and effectively while delivering an attractive cut. The SR460’s 115 degrees of flexibility also ensures it closely follows the contours of the ground making it equally as effective in undulating terrain.
- The easiest SR series machine to master
- McConnel’s most productive range of mowers
- Effective in a huge range of work environments
- Attractive finish
- Proven track record for reliability
- Customisable with a range of blade, hitch and shredder options
- Wide range of cutting heights
- Enables operators to switch quickly to and from the transport position
|Working width||4.6m (15′)|
|Number of blades||6, 9, 12 or 18|
|Number of rotors||3|
|Blade tip speed||5340m/min|
|Hydraulic wing flex||+90o up, -25o down|
|Number of wheels||6 or 8|