heavy duty hydraulic drive forestry mulcher
The SUPERFORST hyd is the high performer among the SEPPI forestry mulchers for hydraulic machines and prime movers.
Ideal for highly professional gas, pipeline and power transmission maintenance, for land clearing, right of way and site prep. Perfect also for the creation of fire break strips.
Features: Chassis made of wear-resistant steel. Equipped with a hydraulic system with 2 hydraulic motors M-BOOST™ for high pressure and high oil flow. New generation patented rotor with efficient tungsten carbide tips hammers MINI DUO™, easily interchangeable. Large exposure of the rotor to the trees
promotes fast mulching. Available with different types ofuard frames for felling operations and to protect the tractor.
Available working width: 225, 250 cm [89″, 98″].
- Land clearing in the oil and gas industry
- Maintaining of power and communication lines
- Improve arable fields and other land
- Vegetation management
- Clearing forests after harvesting wood
- Right-of-way clearing
- Mulches wood up to 50 cm [20”] Ø
- Standard rotor: fixed tungsten carbide tips hammers MINI DUO™
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Cat. 3 central fixed ISO 3-point linkage or universal attachment interface
- Prepared for transmission with 2 hydraulic motors of choice
- Min-max oil flow: 200-720 l/min
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Support skids, adjustable in height
- Front and rear protection: triple/ single chains
- Colour: yellow
- Swinging hammer rotor with 4 tungsten tips
- Mechanic / hydraulic guard frame
- Hydraulic guard frame with rakes or rakes
- Transmission with 2 hydraulic motors, different types at choice
- 2 automatic displacement motors M-BOOST™
- Attachment interface of choice for prime movers of different brands
For more information about this product feel free to visit Seppi website.