medium duty flail mulcher 30-90 HP
A universal flail mulcher for mowing grass in orchards and vineyards. The right compromise between weight and power!
The SMWO is equipped with manual or hydraulic linkage side shift central/right. Total displacement is 62 cm [24”].
Helical distributed and high resistent SMW-flails for universal use are for high cutting quality at uniformly distributed power. SMWO casing is very resistent, made of high-tensile steel. Double counterknives inside the casing will give a perfect result when mulching. Adjustable roller with double tapered roller bearings unit for a long life and the low maintenance costs. Adjustable roller positioned close to the rotor improves mulching on uneven ground and prevents scalping. The SMWO mulcher is also possible to deliver with metal wheels.
Applications: in agriculture for orchards or vineyards, pastures, vegetation management, road side maintenance, land clearing and site prep…
Available working width: 125, 135, 145, 155, 175, 200 cm [49″, 53″, 57″, 61″, 69″, 79″].
- Mulches grass and prunings up to 5 cm [2”] Ø
- Standard rotor with SMW flails
- Working speed 3-10 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 1 & 2
- Manual parallel linkage side shift
- Gearbox 540 rpm with freewheel and through shaft
- Input shaft 1 3/8” Z=6
- Belts: ≤ 155: 3; ≥ 175: 4
- Adjustable rear hood with rubber protection
- Reinforced support roller, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”]
- Front protection: metal flaps
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- Rotor with Y knives
- Hydraulic side shift
- 1000 rpm gearbox
- XID – herbicide spraying system
- X-FAST™ single – coupling system for under-canopy equipment
Under canopy equipment:
For more information about this product feel free to visit Seppi website.