Mulcher, shredder and harvester: all in one machine! 130-200 HP 4-in-1 mulcher: collects-mulches-shreds-conveys Mulches brush &…
hyd. flail mulcher for compact loaders 150-250 bar | 40-150 l/min [2176-3626 psi |10.6-39.6 gpm]
- Hydraulic flail mulcher for compact loaders of different brands
- Mulches grass and prunings up to 5 cm [2”] Ø
The last version of small but strong SEPPI flail mulcher SMWA skid steer mulching grass, prunings and bushes up to 5 cm [2“] in diameter. Made of high tensile steel S420 with counter cutters inside the casing and with rotor shaft with SEPPI SMW flails is this mulcher ideal for mulching in vineyards and orchards, land clearing, right of way management and green spece maintenance. The SAE skid steer attachment interface is floating to follow the contours of theground (FLOAT).
The traditional flail mulcher model SMWA (also in Pto-version available) has worked almost 50 years to the satisfaction of professionals around the world.
Available working width: 155, 175 [61″, 69″]
SMWA skid steer – STANDARD VERSION
- Mulches grass, brush and prunings up to 5 cm [2”] Ø
- Helical rotor with SMW flails
- Working speed 3-10 km/h
- Robust chassis made of high tensile steel S420
- SAE skid steer attachment interface, floating to follow the contours of the ground – FLOAT
- Belt transmission
- Prepared for VARIO FLOW motor of choice
- Max. pressure: 250 bar
- Min-max oil flow: 40-150 l/min
- Support roller, adjustable in height, reinforced bearing and roller
- Adjustable rear hood with rubber protection
- Front protection: metal flaps
- Colours: red RAL3020 & charcoal RAL7021
- Rotor with Y DUO knives
- Variable displacement motor with relief valve, different types of choice
- Universal attachment interface for loaders
- Roller scraper
And other options of choice.
For more information about this product feel free to visit the Seppi website.