offsetting mulcher 40-90 HP
Mulcher with lateral, horizontal and vertical side shift.
The SMWA avs is an offsetting mulcher ideal for areas hard to reach such as ditches, slopes and river banks but also does a great mulching job on steep road sides, orchards and vineyards. Great versatility is achieved by ample side shift in addition to hydraulic angling.
The SMWA avs can work from 90° up angling to 50° down angling, independent from the side shift, centrally behind the tractor, or offset to the side, and reach up to 274 cm [198“] to the right of the tractor center line, depending on the working width of the mulcher. Maximum side shift is 136 cm [54“]. High resistent thanks casing made of high-tensile steel and reinforced bearings. Two possibilities to place the gearbox: Gearbox inside of machine keeps the mower close to the tractor (appropriate e.g. for orchard rows). External gearbox (optional) allows large outrigging.
The optional safety breakaway system FLEX-SAFE™ prevents breakage of the linkage. Articulated attachment frame allows dynamic flexation.
Available working width: 125, 155, 175, 200 cm [49″, 61″, 69″, 79″].
- Mulches grass and bushes up to 5 cm [2”] Ø
- Standard rotor with SMW flails
- Working speed 1-5 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage ≤ 125: cat. 1 & 2 · ≥ 155: cat. 2
- Hyd. positioning from +90° to -50°
- Hyd. side shift to the right
- Gearbox 540 rpm with through shaft
- Front protection: metal flaps
- Adjustable rear hood with rubber protection
- Support roller adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”]
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft with freewheel
- Rotor with Y knives
- Front attachment
- External transmission
- Attachment with safety breakaway FLEX-SAFE™
- Lateral support rollers 160 mm [6”] Ø
- Side shift arms available in several lengths
For more information about this product feel free to visit Seppi website.