universal flail mulcher 50-120 HP
Extra features for even more professional mulching…
Road sides, meadows, pastures, orchards – the SMO flail mulcher satisfies professionals in the most varied situations with an ever clean cut.
The mulcher type SMO fh characterize the innovative, pyramid-shaped 3-point linkage with high stability, suitable for front and rear attachment.
The SMO fh may be shifted to the right up to a maximum of 17 cm [6.7″] (for working widths up to 175 cm) or up to a maximum of 28 cm [11″] (for working widths from 200 cm). The side shift is linear and works even while the machine is working, with hydraulic control from the tractor seat. The compact side shift prevents damage to trees and enables the operator to avoid obstacles. Weight is close to the tractor.
The casing of SMO fh is made of high-tensile steel. Resistent double counterknives inside the casing will give a perfect result when mulching. Adjustable large diameter roller positioned close to the rotor improves mulching on uneven ground and prevents scalping. Strong, unique roller design using a double tapered roller bearing unit for a long life. Helical distributed and high resistent flails for universal use are for high cutting quality at uniformly distributed power.
Available working width: 150, 175, 200, 225, 250, 275 cm [59″, 69″, 79″, 89″, 98″, 108″].
- Mulches grass and prunings up to 7 cm [2.8”] Ø
- Standard rotor with flails ≤ 200: SMO · ≥ 225: SMW
- Working speed 3–10 km/h
- Reversible ISO 3-point linkage cat. 1 & 2
- Linear hydraulic side shift
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel and through shaft
- Input shaft 1 3/8” Z=6
- Number belts up to L=200: 4, from L=225: 5
- Adjustable rear hood with rubber protection
- Reinforced support roller, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”]
- Front protection: metal flaps
- Colour: red RAL 3020
For more information about this product feel free to visit Seppi website.