small forestry mulcher
The strong little forestry mower.
Right of Way and Vegetation Management.
The brush cutter MINIFORST may be fitted to small and medium horse power tractors. It mulches brush and wood up to 12 cm [4.8”] in diameter with ease! The hydraulic hood controls the degree of mulch.
Ideal for small scale vegetation management and right-of-way maintenance.
Available working width: 125, 150, 175, 200 [49″, 59″, 69″, 79″].
- Mulches brush and wood up to 12 cm [4.7”] Ø
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- Cat. 2 central fixed ISO 3-point linkage
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel & cross shaft
- 5 belts
- Hydraulic rear hood
- Front and rear protection: double chains
- Skids, adjustable in height by 2,5 cm [1”], reinforced with hard metal plates
- Standard rotor: swinging hammers
- PTO drive shaft
- Forestry fixed hammer-MINI DUO™ rotor with tungsten carbide tips
- Forestry fixed hammers rotor MINI BLADE™
- Rotor with SMO hammer
- Front attachment
- 540 rpm gearbox
- Mechanical guard frame
For more information about this product feel free to visit Seppi website.