high performance forestry mulcher
High performance – great results!
MAXIFORST is one of the “high performers” for felling trees, and clearing the ground after the wood harvest or after catastrophes etc. The best partners for professionals. Powerful forestry mulcher with an especially aggressive new generation patented rotor with efficient tools of the type MINI DUO™ with tungsten carbide tips. Very strong frame, for a very long life with reinforced frame and with counter knives. Great exposure of the rotor to the trees for better felling. Rakes on the hood for an easier handling of the material to be mulched. Different types of Guard frames for felling operations available.
Available working width: 250, 275, 300 cm [89″, 98″, 108″, 118″].
- Land clearing in the oil and gas industry
- Maintaining of power and communication lines
- Improve arable fields and other land
- Vegetation management
- Clearing forests after harvesting wood
- Right-of-way clearing
- Mulches wood up to 60 cm [24”] Ø
- Standard rotor: fixed tungsten carbide tips hammers MINI DUO™
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Cat. 3 & 4 central fixed ISO 3-point rear linkage
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel
- ADAM™ alignment system – Hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles
- Double drive
- 12 belts
- Centrifugal clutch for slow start and protection of the PTO shaft
- Integrated cooling circuit
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Skids, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”], reinforced with plates made of hard metal
- Front & rear protection: triple / single chains
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- Fixed knives rotor with MONO PROTECT™ + MONO EXTREME™
- Mechanical or Hydraulic guard frame – several types of choice
For more information about this product feel free to visit Seppi website.