mulcher for excavators and railway vehicles 13-25 t
The mulching head BMS-F is a special attachment to be applied on railroad or special vehicles or forwarders, working to maintain railways and other areas difficult of access. This SEPPI M. excavator mulcher has a very strong casing and strong bearings that make it very resistant, no matter in what position it works. The fixed hammer rotor with strong bearings for high performance even in vertical positions is powerful and exposed and particularly strong to bear frequent vertical mulching. An exposed, aggressive rotor is very effective against thick vegetation of up to 20 cm [8″] in diameter.
Ideal for maintaining vegetation alongside railways, clearing forests after harvesting wood and much more.
Available working width: 100, 125, 150 [39″, 49″, 59″].
- Mulching of sides of railroads
- In the forest industry
- Mulching around rails, in road beds, in trenches and on slopes
- Mulching head suitable for excavators and special vehicles from 10 to 20 t [22,000-44,000 lb]
- Mulches and brushs vegetation up to 20 cm [8”] Ø
- Forestry rotor with fixed hammers MINI DUO™ with tungstene carbide tips
- Prepared for an individual interface plate – for excavator of different brands
- Transmission with hydraulic motor of choice
- Recommended oil flow: 70–160 l/min
- Mechanically operated hood
- Front and rear protection with chains
- Reinforced support skids
- Colour: yellow
- Hydraulic motor with relief valve of choice
- Interface plate (for different excavator brands)
- 190° hydraulic rotation plate
- Hydraulically adjustable hood
For more information about this product feel free to visit Seppi website.