forestry mulcher with universal attachment for compact loaders and dozers 150-350 bar
Updated to the latest and highest standards, the SEPPI M line of small and medium hydraulically driven forestry mulchers achieve the SEPPI M. goal: More power, Longer life, and More productivity.
Taking the best qualities from the successful Miniforst and Midiforst skid steer mulchers, the new SEPPI M «MINIFORST cl» sets a new standard. With a low, compact design, CL designates “compact loader.” The SEPPI M «MINIFORST cl» is equipped with a standard SAE interface, and is suitable for any skid steer with available hydraulic flow between 50 and 240 l/min.
This versatile mulcher is available with several hydraulic motor options. The most powerful and efficient of which, the variable displacement M-BOOST™ motor, offers 40% more torque than standard motors. A high-flow circuit is recommended. With a new generation, patented, aggressive rotor, and efficient MINI DUO™ tungsten carbide tipped hammers, the «MINIFORST cl» can mulch wood and brush to 20 cm diameter, at working speeds up to 5 km/hr. A strong frame, made of wear resistant steel, heavy duty belt cover, well protected hydraulic cylinder and protection chains all assure a long working life. The highly productive, exposed rotor working in concert with five rows of tempered counter cutters provide perfect mulching results.
Ideal for different types of vegetation management in forestry, right of way and road side maintenance, land clearing and much more.
Available working width: 150, 175, 200 [59″, 69″, 79″].
- Mulches wood up to 20 cm [7.9”] Ø
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- Standard rotor with fixed hammers MINI DUO™ with tungstene carbide tips
- Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- SAE skid steer attachment interface
- Prepared for transmission with hydraulic motor of choice
- 5 belts
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Front and rear protection: chains
- Narrow skids
- Colour: yellow
- Forestry rotor with swinging hammers
- Forestry fixed knife rotor MINI BLADE™
- Rotor with SMO hammers
- Hyd. guad frame
- Gear belt
- Variable displacement motor with relief valve, different types at choice
- Automatic variable displacment motor M-BOOST™
- Attachment interface for loaders of different brands (CMI)
- Mechanical or hydraulic guard frame
For more information about this product feel free to visit Seppi website.