stump grinder 120-260 HP
To grind stumps is little. This machine can do much more!
The STAR–FC Multi-purpose tiller: grinds stumps and wood, crushes stones and tills the soil, in order to set up best conditions for replanting.
It eliminates tree stumps up to a depth of 30 cm [12″] by grinding them into small pieces and mixing them with the soil.
Very strong frame, for a very long life with reinforced frame made of wearresistant steel. Chassis with internal replaceable plates. New generation patented rotor, more exposed for tilling the soil, with efficient hammer combination of the new type, MONO PROTECT™ and MONO EXTREME™ with additional tungsten carbide tips at points most subject to wear, makes the stump grinder STAR–FC very resistent. Anti-wear hammer supports protect the hammers and rotorshaft. The exchange of the tools is very simple. The security and longlife of the transmission guaranteed by dual safety mechanism with friction clutches and automatic torque limiter.
Available working width: 75, 100 cm [30″, 39″].
- Crushing stones on roads, farms and other areas
- Stumps grinding
- Prepare soil for (re)planting
- Vegetation management
- For forests, greenspace and steep slopes
- Grinds and tills as deep as 30 cm [12”] below the surface
- Grinds and mulches wood up to 40 cm [16”] Ø
- Crushes stones up to 15 cm [6”] Ø
- Rotor: combination of fixed knives with tungsten carbide tips MONO PROTECT™ + MONO EXTREME™, hard metal hammer supports
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 2 central fixed
- Double drive
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel
- Parallel gear transmission with integrated cooling circuit
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Protection: double chains
- Narrow in-depth skids
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft with torque limiter
For more information about this product feel free to visit Seppi website.