soil tiller 120-160 HP*
Multiply your possibilities!
The MULTIFORST is a multifunctional tiller-mulcher. It tills soil and roads, mills stumps and mulches wood. It is ideal for maintaining dirt roads, for land reclamation, for the preparation of ski slopes, to clean up slash after felling operations. It is also a great machine when the soil must be slackened, stumps and stones removed for the plantation of new trees and for seeding. This shows great results both in agriculture and in greenspace maintenance, e.g. in parks.
Very strong frame, for a very long life with reinforced frame made of wearresistant steel. Chassis with internal replaceable plates. New generation patented rotor with efficient tool combination of the new type, MONO PROTECT™ and MONO EXTREME™ with additional tungsten carbide inserts at points most subject to wear. Anti-wear knife supports.
Working with 2 speeds: depending on the job it is possible to adjust the speed of the PTO in the tractor: 1000 rpm for mulching wood; 540 rpm for stone crushing and soil tilling.This feature allows for a higher torque and hence better processing both during mulching wood (fast pace) and milling rocks and soil (slow pace).
Available with ADAM™ alignment system – Hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles. This prevents damage to the PTO shaft and supports an ideal adaptation to the conditions of the ground -> faster working, better results, longer lifetime
of the PTO shaft plus higher lifting.
Technical requirements for operating the MULTIFORST are creep speeds (max. 0,5 km/h) of the tractor and a hydraulic three-point tractor linkage.
Available working width: 200, 225, 250 cm [79″, 89″, 98″].
- Crushing stones on roads, farms and other areas
- Creation and maintaining gravel roads
- Land clearing in the oil and gas industry
- Maintaining of power and communication lines
- Improve arable fields and other land
- Prepare soil for (re)planting
- Vegetation management
- Clearing forests after harvesting wood
- Right-of-way clearing
- Crushes stones up to 25 cm  Ø
- Mulches wood up to 25 cm [10”] Ø
- Working depth 25 cm [10”]
- Rotor: combination of tungsten carbide tips hammers MONO PROTECT™ + MONO EXTREME™; anti-wear knife supports
- Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Working speed 0–2 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 2 central fixed
- Gearbox with freewheel, reversible for 540 or 1000 rpm (2 speeds: depending on the job it is possible to adjust the speed of the PTO in the tractor: 1000 rpm for
- Mulching wood; 540 rpm for stone crushing and soil tilling)
- Input shaft: 1 3/4” Z=20
- Double drive
- 2 belts
- Adjustable anvil bar to adjust the degree of crushing
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Chassis with internal replaceable plates made of wear-resistant steel
- Skids, adjustable in height
- Protection: quadruple chains
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft with torque limiter
- ADAM™ alignment system – Hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles
- Hydr. operated compacting roller for depth control, may also be used as guard frame incl. roller scraper
- Adjustable grader blade, includes pressure gauge and lateral extensions
For more information about this product feel free to visit Seppi website.