high performance forestry mulcher
High performance – great results!
The professional forestry mulcher for any type of vegetation management.
SUPERFORST and MAXIFORST are the “high performers” for felling trees, and clearing the ground after the wood harvest or after catastrophes etc. The best partners for professionals.
Available working width: 200, 225, 250 cm [79″, 89″, 98″].
- Land clearing in the oil and gas industry
- Maintaining of power and communication lines
- Improve arable fields and other land
- Vegetation management
- Clearing forests after harvesting wood
- Right-of-way clearing
- Mulches wood up to 40 cm [16”] Ø
- Standard rotor: swinging hammers FORST
- Working speed 0-5 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 3 central articulated
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel
- EVA™ alignment system – Hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment
- Double drive
- 10 belts
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Skids, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”], reinforced with plates made of hard metal
- Front and rear protection: triple / single chains
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- Swinging hammer rotor with tungsten carbide tips hammers
- Rotor with fixed tungsten carbide tips hammers MINI DUO™ ; with Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Front attachment
- Mechanical or hydraulic guard frame
- Reinforced hydraulic guard frame with rakes
- Centrifugal clutch for slow start and protection of the PTO shaft
- ADAM™ alignment system – Hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles.
For more information about this product feel free to visit Seppi website.