high performance forestry mulcher
The tree shredder STARFORST is a compact and powerful forestry mulcher with an especially aggressive new generation patented rotor with efficient tools of the type MINI DUO™ with tungsten carbide tips. Innovative 3-point linkage with self-aligning mechanism makes it easy to maneuver. Very strong frame, for a very long life with reinforced frame made of wearresistant steel. High performance with minimum energy consumation thanks to its lightweight construction. This versatile forestry mulcher is suitable for PTO-tractors between 180 and 260 HP.
Strong & reliable for professional vegetation management such as land clearing, right-of-way management, site prep, creation of fire breaks, road side maintenance, pipeline and power transmission maintenance.
Available working width: 200, 225, 250 cm [79″, 89″, 98″].
- Land clearing in the oil and gas industry
- Maintaining of power and communication lines
- Improve arable fields and other land
- Vegetation management
- Clearing forests after harvesting wood
- Right-of-way clearing
- Mulches wood up to 40 cm [16”] Ø
- Standard rotor: fixed tungsten carbide tips hammers MINI DUO™
- Bolt-on-rotor shaft
- Working speed 0 – 5 km/h
- ISO 3-point rear linkage cat. 3 central articulated
- 1000 rpm gearbox with freewheel
- ADAM™ alignment system – Hydraulic tilting of the mulcher with PTO shaft alignment while keeping equal and W-shaped PTO shaft angles
- Double drive
- 10 belts
- Hydraulically operated hood
- Skids, adjustable in height by 5 cm [2”], reinforced with plates made of hard metal
- Front and rear protection: quadruple/ single chains
- Colour: red RAL 3020
- PTO drive shaft
- Mechanical or hydraulic guard frame
- Hydraulic guard frame with tools
- Centrifugal clutch for slow start and protection of the PTO shaft
For more information about this product feel free to visit Seppi website.