McConnel’s all-terrain remote control work platform boosts safety by removing operators from steep-sided, dangerous and restricted-access zones.
Capable of tackling slopes of 55 degrees, ROBOCUT has a working range of 150m and is up to 25 times more productive than manual cutting.
Internationally renowned as a state-of-the-art slope mower, ROBOCUT is actually far more than just a green maintenance machine, offering a comprehensive range of attachments from a stump grinder to a snow blower.
Powered by a fuel-efficient 40hp Isuszu diesel engine, the machine can work for hours on a single tank of fuel and thrives in the toughest terrain.
- Choice of 17 different attachments
- Proven Isuzu engine technology
- Responsive remote control unit
- 150m working range
- Innovative low centre-of-gravity design
- Choice of high-grip tracks and spikes
- Light enough to fit on a trailer
- Easy-clean fan matrix
- Robust build quality
ROBOCUT IN ACTION
See McConnel’s all-terrain remote control ROBOCUT in action:
Access all areas
ROBOCUT thrives in the toughest terrain, making it easy to work on busy highways, embankments, railway sidings, steep-slopes or riverbanks. It ensures safe, productive working without risk to life and limb.
McConnel continues to expand its range of attachments, offering a tool for almost every challenge. From snow clearance to forestry, grass cutting to quarry maintenance, McConnel can provide a safe and productive remote control solution.
- Up to 25 times faster than manual cutting
- Tackles slopes up to 55 degrees
- More fuel efficient than a three-man strimming team
- Multi-functional remote control capability
- Proven engine technology delivers outstanding reliability
- Easy to use proportional controls
- Work safely outside danger zones
|Max Gradient||55 degrees|
* Weight without attachment
Click here to view more remote controlled models