Designed to deliver performance, value and durability, the 65-series is McConnel’s entry level range of professional Power Arms.
The series is now compatible with McConnel’s advanced Variable Forward Reach armset.
Created for contractors and local government, the 65-series has the reach and power to tackle extensive verge-mowing and hedge-cutting duties. It also comes with a choice of advanced new control systems; Variable Forward Reach; and TwinCut, the world’s first dual rotor flailhead.
Built to last from super-strength Domex steel, 65-series machines are extremely robust and feature such enhancements as SoftStart rotor engagement, hydraulic safety breakaway, and a cushioned top link for increased longevity.
- 5.5m, 6.0m, 6.5m and 7.0m reach
- Choice of three advanced control systems, including REVOLUTION
- Choice of three-point linkage or five-point axle mounting
- High-performance 65hp hydraulics
- Telescopic dipper arm option
- Variable Forward Reach available
- Easy Drive System
- Hydraulic Power Slew
- Hydraulic safety breakaway
- SoftStart rotor engagement
- Cushioned top link
- Choice of 13 flailheads
- Choice of 14 attachments
65-SERIES POWER ARM IN ACTION
See the 65-series hedge cutting:
Created as a value for money alternative to the 70-series, the machines are ideal for those who want exceptional reach and power at an affordable price. The machines can also be customised to include some of McConnel’s most advanced features and attachments for those seeking the best in performance.
McConnel’s TwinCut flailhead is the world’s first dual-rotor flailhead, delivering a heavy-duty mulch and a fine finish in a single pass – saving operators time, fuel costs and freeing up opportunities for extra work.
- Available with the innovative new Twincut flailhead
- Telescopic arm provides extra reach on demand
- McConnel’s best-value professional-spec Power Arm
- Advanced arm-set options available
- Enhanced durability and reliability
- Comprehensive choice of flailheads and working attachments
- Advanced Power Arm control systems
- Ideal for both verge-mowing and hedge-cutting
- Comfortable transport mode
|Tractor hp requirement||80hp||80hp||80hp||80hp|
|Tractor weight requirement||4000kg||4000kg||4500kg||5000kg|
* Depending on machine specification excluding attachment and oil