McConnel’s economy-edition mid-range series combines value, performance, and reliability.
Light and fuel-efficient, the machines are robust enough to cope with a heavy workload and is equipped with surprisingly powerful 45hp hydraulics.
Offering a choice of 4.7m and 5.0m reach; the 45-series machines are suitable for both hedge-cutting and verge-mowing and offers enough power and versatility to handle tough jobs such as branch cutting and tree maintenance.
Designed for grounds-keepers, small-scale farmers and contractors, and local government, the 45-series offers a competitive feature-set, solid build-quality and a host of customisation options that set it apart from rivals.
Weighing in at just 641kg, the PA4745 is light and manoeuvrable and its low power requirement ensures it is compatible with tractors of just 60hp and above.
- 5.0m reach
- Choice of two advanced controllers
- Choice of electric and cable rotor controls
- 45hp hydraulics
- Three-point linkage
- Mid-Cut armset
- Parallel arm geometry
- Lift and angle float kits
- Mechanical safety breakaway
- Low power requirement
- Storage support legs
- Choice of nine working attachments
Comfort and visibility
The PA4745 comes with the option of a Mid-Cut arm-set – a value for money forward reach package which allows the arm to be positioned alongside the cab for enhanced comfort and visibility. (Not available on the PA5045)
Easy to master
McConnel’s 45-series offers many of the benefits of a full-spec contractor machine, but with lower running costs, modest power requirements, and intuitive easy-to-master controls. The machine is an ideal entry-level machine for those seeking the versatility, durability and the performance of a mid-range machine.
- Low running costs
- Equally adept at hedge-cutting and verge-mowing
- Can handle one and two year’s hedge growth
- Enhanced visibility and safety delivered by optional Mid-Cut package
- Smooth in transport
- Easy to manoeuvre
- Versatile work platform with wide range of attachments
- Easy to maintain
|Tractor hp requirement||60hp||60hp|
|Tractor weight requirement||2500kg||2750kg|
* Depending on machine specification excluding attachment and oil